6. The nature of light and colour as understood by:
a) western science
b) philosophy –mystical or otherwise. (can include Goethe, Chinese, Greek systems etc.)
7. Colour as used in different forms of treatment, mainstream and alternative. Also explain how it is that colour heals on a physical and subtle level.
8. Write a brief summary of the endocrine system and glands within it, their function and interrelationship and the way they relate to colour.
9. Colour as Food, Food as Colour.
10. Consultants and Counsellor –giving and receiving. How do you perceive your role when people come for a consultation. What does Aura-Soma have to offer people and what is your place within that?