2007年11月2日

塔羅分享 -temperance


The Temperance card suggests that my alter ego today is the Mediator, whose superpower for negotiation lies in my innate ability to create the right chemistry within a particular situation. I am a continual work in progress. I strive for equality, balance and compatibility -- driven by my innate sense of fairness. This provides a certain degree of predictability in my actions, and is my recipe for success. As in all things truly worthwhile in life, love is an art, sketched and painted atop a canvas of mutual respect. Such a foundation allows only for the occasional brush stroke to cover a mixed message or misunderstanding, and avoid use of the paint roller. Take it one day at a time, valuing all things with such an openness as to provide not only the proper balance, but to allow for proper action when needed.

**水星逆轉這次給了我一個很大的情緒課題,今天我得到這張card,我不夠膽大聲說我順利過渡,但至少我得到一個很溫暖的感覺~
謝謝0.85

沒有留言: