2008年6月11日

welcome back...my guidence


i have a invisible guidence. after i felt angry with him 15 years ago since he took away my relationship which i thought i need that relationship to help me to escape from home, i never saw him again.
i sensed him again in 2005 when i felt very lonely by myself and want to end up the feelings. But he never show up.

last night, he showed up again but i pretented that he was coming for my roomate. but this morning with the meditation with B103 ,my soul bottle, in the Dev Aura garden. he talked to me again.

"trust me and relax, promise is promise. PERFECT is not equal to not doing the wrong things, sometime thing need to be done as it is. don't push yourself too hard to be not doing the wrong things.
i will give you all you need and asked for but not courage. it is because courage is build up from your inner."

also, he said, he didn't leave me alone in the last 15 years but he just hidding in my back to protect me from harm. it explained why long time ago someone told me my aura is very thick in my back because included my guidence. he added, "this is the situation for you to deal with your side and for him to deal with his. and sweetie, you already done and the rest is his lesson. everyone in your life want to be the nice guy, but the one love you most don't mind become the bad guy, like you, brought the issue for him to deal with. it is because you promised to help him growth. if he failed, it is not your fault."

i can't stop crying when i heard this.
dear guidence, thanks everything and welcome back to my life.

**要用英文寫,因為我的指導靈是講英文的....跟我講英文....

沒有留言: