2008年6月8日

塔羅分享 -world


The World card suggests that my alter ego is The Conqueror, whose superpower lies in graduation to the next level. Today I am free. I have accomplished my mission and feel on top of the world. I will enjoy the experience to its fullest. I have come full circle on my path to success. My job is done, my dream fulfilled, and I have them eating out of my hands. Accept and embrace the journey taken. It has served great purpose in my growing wiser and stronger, and has provided a sense of relief in that now it's complete.

**this is the first time i got this card and it is the last card i have ever had since i got the daily card from email. it is a good sign before i go to Aura-Soma Teacher Level 1.haha...a period completed and go into a new chapter.
i have being keeping to have nightmare...well, i got used to it already~

1 則留言:

匿名 說...

This is the Card good for u~
anyway, support u all the time.
wish u get rid of nightmare, and ADD OIL in teacher level~